Monday, July 21, 2008

Done Dooooooooone Done Done Done Dooooooooone

Done Done Dooooooooone
Thats the song I sing when I finnish things I've spent a lot of time on.
Like Charlie's Ref Sheet.



I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. *flop*
I'm really happy with the coloring style I've been working with. Its something I've wanted to try for a long time and it seems like a perfect fit.

Here's a closer view of the center illustration.


And for people who love process stuff,
The original sketch. The first lines. And the flat colors, before rendering. Hooooow fascinating.
Three more to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Awesome!

I looked at his toes and thought "Huh. She should really give him webbed toes."

Then, I realized that not all birds have webbed toes, and that phoenix probably don't enjoy swimming all that much.

I <3 the earrings!

Unknown said...

I think that's my favorite character of yours! ^_^

I love Charlie. :3

I also love how you did a good job with the androgyny. And the photoshop coloring with the gradient is superb!