Wow! Check it out! I was featured on the front page of Etsy yesterday! No wonder I suddenly sold two birds!
lol Okay, I'm done tooting my own horn now. Expect to see some new art up next week! School's been a killer!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Ridiculously Exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, my gosh! Congrats! That's super cool!!! I'm sad that I missed it. I've been on Etsy wayyy more than I should be over the last few days, and I've been sending friends to poke around on it, as well.
Congrats! A well deserved feature, too. Your crafts are completely wonderful ^~^ Worry Monsters for the win!
Sophista Bird!!!
Hi Kate,
I was just going to check through my back comments and came across your comment on my Norman Rockwell post (http://patioboat.blogspot.com/2009/03/norman-rockwell-at-dia.html) and I promise, the next time I'm at the DIA (and I wish I'd gone back and checked my old comments before I went down on Saturday) I'll stand 18 inches away from the Rothkos and see if my opinion changes. I will agree that he probably gets picked on disproportionately for pushing the envelope in his direction, too, which is a bit unfair. The guys that I should really be picking on are the ones who came after Rothko and made squares and rectangles instead of at least doing their own thing.
For what it's worth -- at least until I try the 18-inch experiment -- I like your stuff more than Rothko's, too!
Cheers,
John M. (aka Patioboater)
Post a Comment