Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Think We're Getting Somewhere

Some know, some don't, but I finished my first pass for the animatic of my film back in the wee hours of Monday morning. There's already one revision I really need to make, and I'm just starting to work on audio (considering I also just figured out what eede sounds like) but I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere. It's like I've been pushing and pushing on this great heavy door and just realized it says "pull".
But anyways I put it up on vimeo under a password: http://www.vimeo.com/7269830 . If your interested in watching, and giving me some feedback please email me for the password.
I'm a bit leery of this since the audio really does play a role, but I think just trying to understand a story in only visual is the strongest test of any film.
Best Wishes!

No comments: