Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh Mr Sun!

My friend Rob Aird used to talk about this awesome 30's animation tribute film he wanted to make called "Mr. Sun Comes To Town", and I always told him, "Rob if you don't start making that film, I will." Well Rob, it's been 2 years. I'm totally gunna build off your concept for my final project in Experimental Techniques if you don't get on that.
In the mean time, have some beautiful concept art I took a photo of with the iSight camera on my mac. Classy.

3 comments:

Johnny Startrash said...

Hahahaha that's cute! But i've seen that before! Check the NewGround's Bytesize here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/446961

Skip the animations till you reach the one made by Jeremy Lokken,he made a town with the sun in it ;DDD

Sckraps said...

I saw your recent comment on Scott C's blog, and asked myself "was that a Hulk hand?" So, naturally, I had to swing by. All I can say is...diggin your animation. Cool stuff. Best of luck on the BFA!

Kate Burck said...

Ha! Heck yes thats a hulk fist! I bout two pairs for 8 bucks at a mom to mom sale! And thanks a lot! :)